It can be difficult to find useful and beautiful gifts (for yourself, a colleague or a loved one) that are also good for your health.
We offer a small range of herbal teas, pure olive oil soaps, natural face creams and soy candles. (Basically it’s just a few things that we love).
We also offer naturopathy gift vouchers for yourself or a loved one.
So while you are visiting the clinic please feel free to taste the tea of the day, try the skincare testers and breathe in the fragrant waft of our candles or ask us to help you with your selection.
Gift Vouchers for Naturopathy
Give the gift of better health … Now you can give a gift that will have profound and long-lasting benefits. Is there a better gift than the gift of health and vitality?
Perhaps you know someone who you think would benefit from seeing a naturopath but who would be reluctant to spend the money on themselves.
A Gift Voucher would be an ideal solution.
Gift Voucher conditions and bonus:
- can be purchased for any amount over $100
- can be used for naturopathy consultations
- can be used for prescribed nutritional and herbal medicines
- valid for a period of two years from the date of issue and do not need to be used all at once.
- BONUS: for every certificate over $300 we will add an extra 10% to the value. (for example, pay $300 and get a voucher worth $330).
Consider a Naturopathy Gift Voucher for birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s or Father’s Day or any time really.
They would also be wonderful gifts to reward employees.
You can even buy a Gift Voucher for yourself!
Olive and Ash Skincare range
Olive & Ash skincare is uncomplicated, natural and nourishing for your skin. Using Tasmanian olive oil, herbs and essential oils, these products are all you need for healthy skin and hair.
Olive & Ash products are suitable for the most sensitive of skins (including babies) and do not contain palm oil, synthetics, nanoparticles, sodium lauryl sulfates or parabens. The range is vegan friendly and is not tested on animals.
Olive & Ash use Tasmanian olive oil and organic herbs to make these luxurious soaps. Using spices for colour and pure essential oils for fragrance each soap has a different scent. Choose from pure olive oil; lemon myrtle, manuka honey & tea tree; damask rose, rose geranium & paprika; avocado, aloe vera & sandalwood or nitty gritty peppermint gum soap. They are long-lasting and perfect for babies and sensitive skin.
Want your skin feeling soft, supple and smooth after every shave? Then look no further than our shave soaps. Choose from manuka honey or bay rum and enjoy the shaving experience.
Olive & Ash use the castile method to produce a quality natural face, body and hair wash. A liquid castile is the original body wash but is olive oil based and free of harsh chemicals. It is vegan friendly, great for sensitive or dry skin, and perfect for people who are environmentally conscious. They do not include sodium lauryl sulfate, silicones or other foaming agents. Choose from unscented, lime, Tasmanian tea tree, lemon myrtle or lavender.
Hand and Body lotion 100ml or 250ml
Created with pure ingredients and replenishing natural oils, our hand and body lotions are easy to absorb leaving your skin hydrated and nourished. Olive & Ash only use olive oil emulsifying wax and do not use sorbolene or fillers. Choose from manuka honey or lavender & sandalwood.
Rejuvenating face serum
Natural, uncomplicated and packed with antioxidants, this face serum is hydrating and nourishing for all skin types. Use morning and night and follow with our replenishing face cream.
Replenishing face cream
This day and night cream is moisturising, nourishing, calming and soothing all in one handy jar. Natural with no harmful chemicals or colours, this is the perfect cream for your everyday use.
Traveller soap pack
Our pack of 3 soaps are a great way to sample some of our luxurious soap varieties and are the right size for travel. Take these on your next trip and your skin will thank you.
Don’t want to use petroleum on your luscious lips? Our lip balms will restore dry, cracked lips and provide long lasting hydration and protection.
Tas Teas organic herbal teas
Tasmanian Herbal Teas formulated by a Naturopath.
In the clinic, I stock a small range of TasTea organic herbal tea blends. These teas have been blended by a naturopath to help specific health problems, using formulations that I would have chosen myself.
Knowing the maker and having visited her premises in Tasmania to see these teas being blended, I am confident to use them with my clients.
The teas can be enjoyed as you like or as part of your naturopathic treatment plan.
Current naturopathic blends of herbal teas in the clinic include:
- FlexibiliT* – great for aching or painful joints
- Sinu-blend – for those who suffer from hayfever or allergies and upper respiratory complaints
- DigestiviTy – to help with digestion after a meal or if you suffer from digestive issues
- Reflux relief – especially for those who have a tendency to heartburn or reflux
- VitaliTy – when you need a pick-me-up during the day
- Relaxation – to help unwind at the end of the day or whenever you are feeling a bit overwhelmed
- Lymph cleanse – to help with fluid reduction and weight loss
- Echinacea cold and flu* – to help reduce the symptoms and duration of upper respiratory infections
* these teas are not suitable in pregnancy
And for mums and soon-to-be mums:
- Mums and bubs – will help with milk production as well as colic in bubs.
- NativiT – for the last 6 weeks of pregnancy and after giving birth. This tea will assist in preparation for labour and recovery.
Ask about these teas next time you are in the clinic.
We stock a small selection of the beautiful Antipodes skincare products from New Zealand.
These include day creams, night creams and serums.
Try the testers next time you are in the clinic or take home a “mini” kit to trial or use when you are travelling.
Livinia Soy Candles
There’s nothing like the scent and glow of a beautiful candle to enliven the senses.
In the clinic we stock (and burn) Livinia soy candles. These hand-poured candles are made with soy wax, essential oils and no colourings.
Available fragrances vary from time to time but include:
- French vanilla (Kaye’s personal favorite)
- French pear
- Coconut Lime
- Warm vanilla musk
They come in two sizes – apothocary (with lid) or square.