What health issues can I help with?
Some of the problems I frequently see in my clinic include:
One-on-one naturopathic consultations
Naturopathy can help you reduce niggling or debilitating symptoms, decrease pain, improve energy and mood or help you cope with stress. In fact, there are many health conditions that lend themselves to naturopathic treatment.
The structure of my naturopathic treatment approach is:
- Firstly, relieve your symptoms
- Secondly, provide treatment to compensate for your lifestyle and/or any current environmental influences which might be contributing to your health issues
- Thirdly, investigation and treatment of underlying root causes (i.e. getting to the bottom of the problem)
- Finally, education and advice to promote optimal long-term health and minimise the likelihood of symptoms returning.
The path towards better health begins with the first step: learning how to support your body naturally through healthy lifestyle changes.
Use the scheduler below to book a free chat with me and let’s get started.
Gaining a detailed understanding of how your body is working (i.e. your biochemistry) is an important part of my overall assessment and when working out what’s going on for you. (This is particularly true if you have multiple symptoms such as poor sleep combined with digestive issues and anxiety, for example).
My assessment of pathology testing falls into three general categories
- Testing you’ve already had done
- Further standard pathology testing
- Functional testing
21 Day Detox Program
My program is designed to be easy to follow and incorporates:
- a healthy eating plan combined with specifically selected supplements to support your liver and bowel detoxification pathways
- advice and tips to help you reduce the onslaught of toxins you experience on a daily basis
- detox support for kidneys, skin and lymphatic systems
- more recommendations to help “detox” your life, not just your body
A 21 day detox is a great way to give your body a “tune up” and encourage some new healthy habits.
Seminars and workshops
Public Seminars and Workshops
Periodically, LaVida Health runs lunchtime / after work seminars in the Melbourne CBD or online. These cover a variety of health-related topics. Titles include:
- Healthy Eating – Practical Tips for Daily Life
- Stress Management
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Weight management
Numbers are limited to ensure a small group and the cost ranges from $20-$30 per person.
If you would like to register your interest in a future seminar or would like to suggest a topic please contact Kaye on 03 9620 9503 or register your interest.
Corporate Seminars and Workshops
My workshops and seminars can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business and run in-house at your place of work. Generally, they run for 1-2 hours.
I am happy to develop a workshop to cover any specific health-related topics you would like to see addressed in your business. The topics listed under public seminars can also be presented in your workplace.
Please call Kaye Wright on 03 9620 9503 to discuss your business’ health needs.
The men in this office are diverse in age, life stage and health concerns. Kaye deftly covered a range of issues and challenged all of them to think proactively about their health rather than “waiting to be sick” before taking action.
All participants were actively engaged and their conversations about managing their own health continued around the office long after the workshop.
We look forward to working with Kaye again in the future.